Sunday 4 August 2013

Blog Along with Effy - Day 4 - This Time I'm Armed with My Laptop

Not a lot to show you, but let's see:

My clematis at home this summer when it was in bloom

A Recent Doodle in My Beginner's Journal

I washed the quilts we got at an auction a couple weeks ago.


 It's been a quiet day today.  Worked on my Morning Pages today....and trying to get caught up on all my Effy downloads.  Really want to get back to BOD and Moonshine and get started on Excavating, but I seem to get interrupted every time I start something (whine, whine).  So I'm stuck with doodling and journaling when I can't get time in my 'playroom' (not to be confused with Julian Grey's playroom).  Fortunately I love doodling, and I'm working on a Mandala..TBA.
Night all!

2 comments:

  1. Deborah, I love your art doodle and your pictures. What a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete