Friday 2 August 2013

..And Back Again..Blog Along With Effy - Day 2

It was a nice visit home with T last night.  We had a good morning this morning as well.  My son, my grandsons and my grand-dog were in town and came to visit.  If I hadn't been home, I would have missed them.  It was a joy to see them all for a couple of hours.  They live about 4 hours away and I don't see them very often, as much as I'd like to.

I got back to my aunt' s at around 5 pm, in time to get supper.  My BFF helped me, and said that she is up for the respite caregiver's job.  They got on well last night and she feels comfortble doing it three nights a month for now.  Wuhoo!

I got four new books in the mail from Chapters while I was gone:  Journal Fodder 365 - Daily Doses of Inspiration for the Art Addict by Eric Scott & David Modler; Zenspirations - Dangle Designs by Joanne Fink; Zentangle 2 by Suzanne McNeill and Zentangle 7 by Suzanne McNeill.  I was so excited to get them, I couldn't wait to look them over.  They all look great, particularly the Journal Fodder book.  I've been skimming through it this evening, and there are tons of journaling prompts and suggestions for both writing and art.  I think I'm going to love it!

Gotta start putting photos in iCloud or somewhere out there so I can add them to my posts from my iPad.  Using it for posts is much more convenient.

Looking forward to Effy's Moonshine journal binding video.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment